ANALISIS PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN ( Studi Kasus : “Waroeng Spesial Sambal cab.Sompok – Semarang” )

SEJAHTERA, Nehemia Handal and SUTOPO, Sutopo (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN ( Studi Kasus : “Waroeng Spesial Sambal cab.Sompok – Semarang” ). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1639Kb
[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
507Kb

Abstract

Waroeng Spesial Sambal is a franchise restaurant that has been in his field since 2002. With the restaurant business competition is increasingly tight, various attempts were made Waroeng Special Sambal so customers get an unusual experience when buying products of Waroeng Special Sambal. Therefore Waroeng Special Sambal using experiential marketing, marketing strategy that includes a sense, feel, think, act and relate in order to get loyalty from customers. The purpose of this study is to analyze the influence of each variable on experiential marketing, namely sense, feel, think, act, and relate to customer loyalty of Waroeng Special Sambal Sompok Semarang and analyze the factors that have the greatest influence on customer loyalty Waroeng Special Sambal Sompok Semarang. In this study the data collected through questionnaire method on 100 respondents Waroeng Spesial Sambal Sompok Semarang using purposive sampling method. We then performed an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis. A quantitative analysis include validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, test hypotheses through F test and t test and analysis test, coefficient of determination (R2). Data analysis techniques used were linear regression analysis. Qualitative analysis is the interpretation of the data obtained in this study, and results of data processing that have been implemented by providing information and explanations. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability test, and test the classical assumption processed resulting regression equation as follows: Y = 0,179X1 + 0,286X2 + 0,212X3 + 0,241X4 + 0,217X5 Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the five independent variables studied were Sense (X1), (X2), Think (X3), Act (X4) and Relate (X5) proved significantly affect the dependent variable Customer Loyalty (Y). Then through the F test showed that the variables sense, feel, think, act, and relate have a significant effect together in customer loyalty. Figures obtained Adjusted R square of 0.617 indicates that 61.7 percent of the variation Customer Loyalty can be explained by the five independent variables used in the regression equation. While the rest of 38.3 percent is explained by other variables outside of the five variables used in this study. Keywords : Experiential Marketing, Sense, Feel, Think, Act , Relate, Customer Loyality

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Experiential Marketing, Sense, Feel, Think, Act , Relate, Customer Loyality, Experiential Marketing, Sense (panca indera), Feel (perasaan), Think (cara berpikir), Act (kebiasaan), Relate (pertalian), Loyalitas Pelanggan
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:26350
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:18 Mar 2011 08:41
Last Modified:18 Mar 2011 08:41

Repository Staff Only: item control page