HUBUNGAN ANTARA REGULASI DIRI DALAM BELAJAR DENGAN PERILAKU MENCARI BANTUAN AKADEMIK DALAM PELAJARAN MATEMATIKA PADA SISWA SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS (SMA) DI KOTA SEMARANG

Mursyidawati, Anita (2010) HUBUNGAN ANTARA REGULASI DIRI DALAM BELAJAR DENGAN PERILAKU MENCARI BANTUAN AKADEMIK DALAM PELAJARAN MATEMATIKA PADA SISWA SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS (SMA) DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, UNDIP.

[img]
Preview
PDF
91Kb

Abstract

Mathematics lessons are still considered difficult by students, students who haven difficulties can use other people as a source to get the necessary assistance so that it can continue the learning process. Help-seeking behavior in the research are adaptive help seeking behavior. Increased help-seeking behavior can be pursued through the development of self regulated learning. This study aims to describe the relationship between self regulated learning with academic help seeking behavior in learning mathematic of senior high school students at Semarang city. The research sample consists of 124 people with the characteristics of high school students aged 15-18 years. Sampling was done using proportional cluster random sampling technique. Data collected by the measuring instrument Self- Regulated Learning Scale which amounts to 44 aitem ( = 0.935) and the Scale of Academic Help Seeking Behavior in Learning Mathematics 30 aitem ( = 0.923). Based on the results obtained by simple regression analysis, correlation coefficient (rxy) equal to 0.657 with p = 0.000 (p <0.05). Value show that there is a significant positive relationship between self regulated learning the behavior of seeking academic assistance in math in senior high school students (senior high school) in Semarang. Effective contribution (R square) in this study amounted to 0.432, meaning-seeking behavior of academic assistance in math 43.2% determined by self regulation learning, while the rest equal to 56.8% determined by other factors that are not revealed in this study. Keywords: Academic Help Seeking Behavior in Learning Mathematic, Self- Regulated Learning, Senior High School Students (senior high school).

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects:B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions:Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
ID Code:24781
Deposited By:Imam Setyawan
Deposited On:20 Dec 2010 10:31
Last Modified:20 Dec 2010 10:31

Repository Staff Only: item control page