FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS SERTA DAMPAKNYA PADA KEPUASAN KONSUMEN DALAM MENGGUNAKAN JASA KERETA API HARINA (Studi Pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia DAOP IV Semarang)

WIDYANINGTYAS, Richa and Y SUGIARTO PH, Y. Sugiarto PH, (2010) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS SERTA DAMPAKNYA PADA KEPUASAN KONSUMEN DALAM MENGGUNAKAN JASA KERETA API HARINA (Studi Pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia DAOP IV Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
518Kb

Abstract

This study aims to analyze and describe the direct and indirect effects between service quality, the price of tickets to the loyalty through customer satisfaction rail transport service users Harina. The population is Harina train users who have several times use the services of KA. Harina in the Region IV Operation Semarang. While the sample is to train service users Harina Local area IV Semarang Operation of 125 respondents, with retrieval techniques sample used was purposive sampling. The analysis used in this research is Part Analysis Method, where previous test validity, reliability and classical assumptions. Based on calculations indicate that the variables of service quality to customer satisfaction is significant. Based on calculations indicate that the variable ticket prices to consumer satifaction is significant. Consumer satisfaction can be an intervening variable between service quality and loyalty of consumers. Consumer satisfaction can be an intervening variable between the price of tickets to the loyalty of consumers. Based on the results of test show that the variable of consumer satisfaction on customer loyalty is significant. Adjusted R square of 0,860 showed that 86 percent of the variance or consumer loyalty is explained by the independent variables and intervening variables in the regression equation. While the other 14 percent is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Service quality, ticket prices, consumer satisfaction, loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:Service quality, ticket prices, consumer satisfaction, loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23464
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:25 Oct 2010 10:40
Last Modified:25 Oct 2010 10:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page