ANALISIS PENGARUH KETIDAKPUASAN KONSUMEN, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI PRODUK, HARGA PRODUK DAN IKLAN PRODUK PESAING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PERPINDAHAN MEREK DARI SABUN PEMBERSIH WAJAH BIORE (Studi pada mantan pengguna Sabun Pembersih Wajah Biore di Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Diponegoro Semarang)

WARDANI, Hafizha Pramuda and LATARUVA, Eisha (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH KETIDAKPUASAN KONSUMEN, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI PRODUK, HARGA PRODUK DAN IKLAN PRODUK PESAING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PERPINDAHAN MEREK DARI SABUN PEMBERSIH WAJAH BIORE (Studi pada mantan pengguna Sabun Pembersih Wajah Biore di Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Diponegoro Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
844Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergence of the phenomenon of the emergence of many new brands, especially for facial cleansing soap product categories. Biore now started tersaingi by other brands, it is characterized by high levels of displacement brand of soap cleanser Biore facial cleanser into the face of another brand of soap. With increased displacement brands, Biore who came in second place need to learn the reasons why customers switch to another soap? Based on the data obtained that there was a shift in market share Biore facial cleansing soap in the year 2008 to 2009. Where Biore decreased 26.1% in 2008 is now 12.1% in 2009, or having the degree of decrease of 14.0%. The purpose of this study was to investigate the influence ketidakpusaan consumers, the need for variety, price, and advertising of brand migration decisions. This research was conducted on consumers Biore facial cleansing soap that has been moved to another brand of soap and facial cleanser sample set of 100 respondents using Accidential Sampling methods. The analytical method used is the analysis of quantitative and qualitative analysis. Data that has met the test validity, test reliability, and classical assumption is processed so as to produce a regression equation as follows: Y= 0.318 X1 + 0.430 X2 + 0.164 X3 + 0.323 X4 Where the decision variable displacement Brand (Y), Consumer Dissatisfaction (X1), Needs Finding Variations (X2), Price (X3), and Ad (X4). Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the four independent variables found to significantly affect the dependent variable displacement brand decisions. Then through the F test showed that the variables of consumer dissatisfaction, the need for variety, price and advertising is appropriate to test the dependent variable displacement brand decisions. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.513 shows that 51.3 percent of the variation of displacement brand decisions can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 48.7% percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Displacement Brand, Consumer Dissatisfaction, Need Looking for Variety, Price, Advertising.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Displacement Brand, Consumer Dissatisfaction, Need Looking for Variety, Price, Advertising.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23434
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:25 Oct 2010 09:16
Last Modified:25 Oct 2010 09:16

Repository Staff Only: item control page