ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN, DESAIN PRODUK, HARGA DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN INDOSAT IM3 PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO SEMARANG

SUTRISNI, Sutrisni and SOESANTO, Harry (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN, DESAIN PRODUK, HARGA DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN INDOSAT IM3 PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2029Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by business rivalry condition of the telecommunications industry from time to time are getting tight, so the company must create a new marketing strategy to maintain and gain market share higher. As for the problem with this study is "Are product quality, service quality, product design, pricing and trust affect customer loyalty IM3 products at the Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University?". This study tried to determine the factors that influence consumers make loyalty to the IM3 products, especially on students who use the IM3 products at the Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University, Semarang. The purpose of this study to analyze the effect of each - each variable, the quality of the product (X1), quality of service (X2), product design (X3), and the price (X) and trust (X5) to customer loyalty (Y). In this study, data were collected through questionnaires to 100 respondents IM3 product users in the Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University using purposive sampling method to determine the response of respondents to each variable. Then analyze the data obtained in the form of quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis include validity and reliability test, the classic assumption test, hypothesis testing via the F test and t test and analysis test, the coefficient of determination (R2). Data analysis techniques used were linear regression analysis that serves to prove the research hypothesis. The data that have met the test validity, test reliability, and classical assumption processed so as to produce the following regression equation: Y = 0,274 X1 + 0,218 X2 + 0,270 X3 + 0,238 X4 + 0,207 X5 Results of the analysis found that five factors, product quality , service quality, product design, pricing and the trust has a positive and significant influence on customer loyalty. Hypothesis testing using t test showed that five independent variables found to significantly affect customer loyalty as dependent variables. Then through the F test showed that the variable product quality, service quality, product design, pricing, and the trust has a significant jointly in customer loyalty. Figures adjusted R square of 0.532 indicates that 53.2 percent of the variations of customer loyalty can be explained by five independent variables used in the regression equation. While the rest of 46.8 percent is explained by another variable outside kelimat variables used within this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:product quality, service quality, product design, pricing, trust, customer loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:product quality, service quality, product design, pricing, trust, customer loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23344
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:21 Oct 2010 08:59
Last Modified:21 Oct 2010 08:59

Repository Staff Only: item control page