ANALISIS PENGARUH HUMAN RELATION (HUBUNGAN ANTAR MANUSIA) DAN KONDISI FISIK LINGKUNGAN TERHADAP ETOS KERJA DAN KINERJA KARYAWAN DEDY JAYA PLAZA TEGAL

RUKMANA, Widdi Ega and YUNIAWAN, Ahyar (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH HUMAN RELATION (HUBUNGAN ANTAR MANUSIA) DAN KONDISI FISIK LINGKUNGAN TERHADAP ETOS KERJA DAN KINERJA KARYAWAN DEDY JAYA PLAZA TEGAL. Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1626Kb

Abstract

This research aims to examine the effectiveness of Human Relation and Environment Physical Condition to the improvement of Work Ethic and Performance. According to the previous research, environment physical condition recognized as an environment shaped by the implementation of human relation. Human relation contains mean a communication cause of characteristic who are action oriented. Therefore, organization should give be a free for employee to communication, so they can be a good cooperative on their job. This study was held at one of trade corporation in Tegal. The method used is survey by distribute the questionnaires. From 68 persons of total population, by using the proportionate random sampling, 40 persons are selected as the respondent. The Path Analysis is used as quantitative analysis for this research. The Path Analysis done in two steps of linear regression. The total determination coefficient computation showing that 28% of the dependent variable change, can be explained by the independent variables. While the rest of 72% explained by another variables besides the research model. The partial hypothesis test in each path showing that work ethic has positive and significant effect to performance. Then, both of human relation and environment physical condition partially has no positive and significant effect to work ethic.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Human Relation, Environment Physical Condition, Work Ethic, Performance
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23078
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:14 Oct 2010 09:17
Last Modified:14 Oct 2010 09:17

Repository Staff Only: item control page