ANALISIS PENGARUH DAYA TARIK, KREDIBILITAS, DAN KEAHLIAN CELEBRITY ENDORSER TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR YAMAHA MIO (Studi pada konsumen PT Harpindo Jaya Jl. Dr. Cipto No.61 Semarang)

HERUWATI, Eni and KHASANAH, Imroatul (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH DAYA TARIK, KREDIBILITAS, DAN KEAHLIAN CELEBRITY ENDORSER TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR YAMAHA MIO (Studi pada konsumen PT Harpindo Jaya Jl. Dr. Cipto No.61 Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1496Kb

Abstract

Bloom it free trade evokes business rivalry more tighter. this matter demands to company to more creative in run the effort activity. one with hold promotion. promotion media often used to submit information about product advertisement. Advertisement be one of media that used to company advertisement is sharp spotlight since information aspect be important part in business, effective advertisement is looked at to can to influence inclination consuming in society. Based on analysis that used, can be pulled several conclusions of be done doubled regression processing. this watchfulness is validity up to standard, reliabilitas, with free from heteroskedastisitas, multikolinearitas and escape test normally. from regression similarity that got, variable dependent that has value most significant that is credibility. hypothesis testing by using test t demo that variable fascination, credibility and skill that canvassed, third variable according to significant influence purchasing decision. while in test f demo significant <0,05. matter this means variable attractiveness (x1), credibility (x2) and expertise (x3) according to together influential manifestly towards purchasing decision (y). while determination coefficient is got with value adjusted R2 41%. mean, variable purchasing decision explainable by existence variable attractiveness, credibility, and expertise, while the rest 59% can be influenced by variable other.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:attractiveness, credibility, expertise, purchasing decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23069
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:13 Oct 2010 14:48
Last Modified:13 Oct 2010 14:48

Repository Staff Only: item control page