ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN (Studi pada Pelanggan Kedai Digital 23 Semarang)

WARDHANI, Evrina and IDRIS, Idris (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN (Studi pada Pelanggan Kedai Digital 23 Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1220Kb

Abstract

Personalized merchandise business developed so rapidly in recent years. Phenomena are caused each similar companies compete to retain customers one of them through customer satisfaction improvement strategies. Customer satisfaction can be created through product quality, service quality and customer value provided by the company to the customer. Specifically, this study discusses customer satisfaction Kedai Digital 23 Semarang. As is the case in this study is "The factors that affect customer satisfaction Kedai Digital 23 Semarang". This study tested three independent variables are product quality, service quality and customer value that can affect customer satisfaction. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect the three independent variables to customer satisfaction. This research was conducted by questionnaire to 125 people of Kedai Digital 23 Semarang customers who obtained using accidental sampling technique. Then analyze the data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis include validity and reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test. Qualitative analysis is the interpretation of data obtained in this study, and the data processing that have been carried out with a description and explanation. The results showed that all independent variables are tested has a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction through the F test and t test, whereas the figures Adjusted R Square of 0.913 showed 91.3% variation of customer satisfaction Kedai Digital 23 Semarang, which can be explained by the three variables independent, where the remaining 8.7% is explained by other factors outside this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Customer Satisfaction, Product Quality, Service Quality and Customer Value
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:23013
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:13 Oct 2010 10:56
Last Modified:13 Oct 2010 10:56

Repository Staff Only: item control page