Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Pelanggan Produk L’ORÉAL PARIS (Studi pada pelanggan L’ORÉAL PARIS di Matahari departement store Java Supermall Semarang)

DEWI, Luh Putu Krisna and SANTOSO, Suryono Budi (2010) Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Pelanggan Produk L’ORÉAL PARIS (Studi pada pelanggan L’ORÉAL PARIS di Matahari departement store Java Supermall Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
629Kb

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze on four 4 assessments: 1. Effect of the product quality on customers satisfaction, 2. Effect of quality service on customer satisfaction, 3. Effect of price on customer satisfaction, 4. Effect of promotions on customer satisfaction. This research has been done with techniques like taking random samples with considerations on the population that is quite huge, because it wasn’t possible for the researcher to cover the whole present population, so a representative was formed. Samples in this research are only a part of the whole community from the city of Semarang that buys products of L’OREAL at Matahari Department Store, Java Super Mall, Semarang. Result of this research shows that these 4 assessments were accepted. As per the results, there is a positive and significant relation between product quality of L’OREAL PARIS, quality of service of L’OREAL PARIS, product price of L’OREAL PARIS and promotion of products of L’OREAL PARIS with the satisfaction of customers of L’OREAL PARIS. This is proved by test F where the value of significance is 0,000, the coefficient of determination on satisfaction which is shown by r-square is 0,87 that means the customer satisfaction is 87% affected by variable of quality of service, price & promotion. Whereas, the rest of the 13% is affected because of other variables which were not checked thoroughly by researchers.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Customer satisfaction, quality of service, price and product.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:22822
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:08 Oct 2010 08:39
Last Modified:08 Oct 2010 08:39

Repository Staff Only: item control page