ANALISIS PENGARUH BRAND AWARENESS, PERCEIVED VALUE, ORGANIZATIONAL ASSOCIATION, DAN PERCEIVED QUALITY TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN (Studi pada Pemilik Sepeda Motor Yamaha Mio CW di Harpindo Semarang)

SUPRAPTI, Lilik and IDRIS, Idris (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH BRAND AWARENESS, PERCEIVED VALUE, ORGANIZATIONAL ASSOCIATION, DAN PERCEIVED QUALITY TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN (Studi pada Pemilik Sepeda Motor Yamaha Mio CW di Harpindo Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
816Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergence of new phenomena, especially the various brand motorcycle products. Yamaha Mio CW was began competed, however, Yamaha Mio CW motorcycle sales has shown as the main factor increasing the number of Yamaha’s motorcycle sales in 2007-2009, and Yamaha Mio CW is a motorcycle which ruled against all automatic motorcycle in Indonesia. The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of brand awareness, perceived value, organization association, and the perceived quality toward purchasing decisions. This research was conducted on the consumer or the owner of Yamaha Mio CW in Harpindo Semarang, and the number of samples is determined 100 respondents using accidental sampling method. The analytical method used is the quantitative. Data that has met the test validity, test reliability, and classical assumption is processed so as to produce a regression equation. Where (Y) is the purchase decision variables, (X1) is brand awareness, (X2) is perceived value, (X3) is organization association, and (X4) is fans’ perceived quality. Hypothesis testing using the t-test indicates that the four independent variable found to significantly influence the purchase dependent variable, then using F-test can be known that the four variable are well deserved to test the purchase decision dependent variable. The Adjusted R Square value 0.663 showed that 66.3 percent of purchase decision variation can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation, while the rest of 33.7 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Buying Decision, Brand Awareness, Perceived Value, Organization Association, and Perceived Quality
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:22819
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:07 Oct 2010 15:21
Last Modified:07 Oct 2010 15:21

Repository Staff Only: item control page