ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA PT. FIF CABANG SEMARANG

YULIANTO, Ismail and RAHARDJO, Mudji (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA PT. FIF CABANG SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
620Kb

Abstract

The general problem that majority big companies in service face is customer satisfaction to the service quality made by the company. In order to keep the customer and expand the company’s market, analysis on customers’ satisfaction and dissatisfaction to the service quality they give is very crucial. For the time being, customers are getting more and more critical, so the company has to comprehend and understand which covers the five dimensions of service quality, those are tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy. Based on those dimensions, so we can analyze how far the physical evidence, reliability, good response, warranty, and empathy to the customer satisfaction of P.T. FIF Semarang branch office. The goal of the research is to analyze the influence or the side-effect of the tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy to the customer satisfaction of P.T. FIF Semarang branch office. This research was conducted by using primary data. The population in this research is the customers of P.T. FIF Semarang branch office when the research was being conducted. The sampling technique used in this research was the accidental sampling, around 100 respondents. The analysis technique used by the researcher was the doubled-linier regression. The research shows that the t-test result on the tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy variables had a significant difference to the customer satisfaction variable. The simultaneous test resulted F calculation equals 25.899 bigger than F table 2.31, so the tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy side by side had a significant difference to the customer satisfaction. The determination coefficient (R2) of those five variables to the customer satisfaction is 0.557. This shows that 55.7% of the customer satisfaction of P.T. FIF Semarang office was influenced by the tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy, while the rest 44.3% of the customer satisfaction was affected by the other variables that were not analyzed in this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and customer satisfaction. bukti fisik, keandalan, daya tanggap, jaminan, empati, dan kepuasan pelanggan
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:22702
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:06 Oct 2010 15:07
Last Modified:06 Oct 2010 15:07

Repository Staff Only: item control page