PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENGINAP ( Studi Pada Tamu Hotel Srondol Indah Semarang )

SULISTIONO, Ari Budi and SOFYAN, Shuhada (2010) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENGINAP ( Studi Pada Tamu Hotel Srondol Indah Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
611Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the high growth rates of Semarang hotels that are imbalanced with the increase in the number of tourist. This certaintly will affect the number of visitor who stayed in a hotel. The hotel sevice provider must prepare the best strategy to attract consumers with the presence of the new hotel,because consumer of hotel become increasingly have many option to choose. Hotel Srondol Indah Semarang is one of the hotels affected by these imbalances. Seen fron the data request to the hotel which had been steadily decrease since the year 2005 till 2009. The problem in this research is “ what is the factor that influence a person to staying in Srondol Indah Hotels”. This specifically refers to three variables namely service quality, facillities and location. The purpose of this study was to examine the influence of these three vaiables in influencing the decission to stay at Hotel Srondol Indah. After doing a literature review and preparation of hypothesis, data were collected through questionnaires to 80 guests of Srondol Indah Hotels obtain using sistematic sampling technique, then analyze the data obtained by using multiple regression analysys, hypothesis testing via t test and F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination ( R2 ). From this analysis the regression equation : Y= 0.308 X1 + 0.284 X2 + 0.303 X3 Stay decission variables (Y), service quallity, facilities (X2) anf location (x3) testing the hypothesis using the t test showed that the three variables independent vaiables faound to sifnificantly influence the decission to stay as dependent variable. Then through the F test showed that the variable service quallity, facilities and location is appropriate to test the dependent variable decission to stay. Figures Adjusted R square of 0.473 shows that 47.3 percent of the variation can be explained by the three independent variables in the equation regression. While the other 52.7 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:decission to stay, service quality, facilities, location. keputusan menginap, kualitas pelayanan, fasilitas, lokasi
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:22627
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:06 Oct 2010 09:46
Last Modified:06 Oct 2010 09:46

Repository Staff Only: item control page