ANALISIS PENGARUH BAHAN BAKU, BAHAN BAKAR DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKSI TEMPE DI KOTA SEMARANG (Studi Kasus Di Kelurahan Krobokan)

AYU MUTIARA, Ayu Mutiara (2010) ANALISIS PENGARUH BAHAN BAKU, BAHAN BAKAR DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKSI TEMPE DI KOTA SEMARANG (Studi Kasus Di Kelurahan Krobokan). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
378Kb
[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
126Kb
[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
71Kb
[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
64Kb
[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
64Kb

Abstract

This research is based small industrial developments in the city of Semarang has made progress that was encouraging. In order to develop small industries, it should be cooperation between small industries, medium and large. Research conducted in Semarang Kelurahan Krobokan. Things that will be examined is whether there is influence between raw materials, fuel and labor to the production of tempeh in Semarang Kelurahan Krobokan. Based on these two issues in the formulation of this study is whether the raw materials, fuel and labor to the production of tempeh. The purpose of this research is to learn to analyze the influence of industrial raw materials for tempeh production, analyzing the effect of fuel on tempe production, analyzing the effect of labor on the production of tempe Population in this research is tempeh industry in Semarang Kelurahan Krobokan totaling 49 tempe industry. The number of samples used tempeh industry in this study amounted to 30 industries tempe. Data collected through questionnaire method of purposive sampling technique. Then do a test method that includes the classical assumptions, hypothesis testing, the F test and t test, analysis coefficient of determination (R2), To menaganalis data using SPSS soft ware version 10.0. Based on the results of tests conducted by t test variables have a significant raw material for tempeh production variables. Then through the t test can be seen that the fuel variables have a significant effect on the production of tempeh and labor have a significant effect on the production of tempeh. Meanwhile, based on simultaneous test (F test) of raw materials, fuel and labor have an impact on the production of tempeh in Semarang Kelurahan Krobokan. The amount of R2 of 0.960 means that 96.0 percent of the variation of tempe production can be explained by the independent variables (raw materials, fuel and labor), and the remaining 4.0 per cent explained by other variables outside the model. From research conducted research for the tempeh producers should pay more attention to the quality of raw material (soybean) which will be used in the production process. Also for more attention to fuel used during the production process.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords:Raw Materials, Fuel, Labor, Production of tempe
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:22586
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:05 Oct 2010 14:54
Last Modified:05 Oct 2010 14:54

Repository Staff Only: item control page