FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUM EFEKTIVITAS ORGANISASI SEKRETARIAT DAERAH PROPINSI JAWA TENGAH

DJUMARI , DJUMARI (2002) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUM EFEKTIVITAS ORGANISASI SEKRETARIAT DAERAH PROPINSI JAWA TENGAH. Masters thesis, Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
3924Kb

Abstract

The development of public administration nowadays tends to be significant. This is the implication of influence of globalization era in technology, communication or dynamic of public administration especially issues of decentralization of implementation occurring because of demands of society of service quality David Osborne Ted Geabler, (200:1:144). Strategic issue in bureaucracy nowadays is the low effectiveness. Effectiveness discussion in the research of bureaucracy in the Secretarial Region of Central Java Province tends to deal with internal variable such as leadership, coordination, motivation and technology. Meanwhile, the purpose of the research is to know what extent the influence of leadership, coordination, motivation and technology towards the effectiveness and to express other factors dealing with effectiveness. The research is tested with analysis technique of Rank Kendall and Concordance of Kendall and it proves 4 variables owning significant coefficient. The correlation of leadership and the effectiveness of organization shows coefficient of 0.445, Z counts 2.356. significant Z-test is done with the truth rate of 95 percent. Table of Z price (2.356 > 1.96) can be proved to be interpreted to have the correlation of two significant variables. The correlation between coordination and effectiveness shows coefficient as much as 0.332, Z counts 2.122. This significant test is with the truth rate of 95 percent. Price of table Z is proved (2,312 can be interpreted to have correlation of two significant variables. Meanwhile, the concordance of Kendall has coefficient correlation rate as much as 0,059 and Chi-square are as much as 8,851. The fourth significant test is with the price table of Chi-square of 7,82 with df.3. Then, the influence can be seen on the determination of coefficient namely as much as 0.15. if percentage measurement is done, the influence is as much as 25%. Meanwhile, the rest is 75% as factors in the outer model.

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:J Political Science > JA Political science (General)
Divisions:Postgraduate Program > Master Program in Public Administration
ID Code:14845
Deposited By:Mr UPT Perpus 1
Deposited On:18 Jun 2010 09:41
Last Modified:18 Jun 2010 09:41

Repository Staff Only: item control page