FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUH I EFEKTIVITAS ORGANISASI BADAN USAHA MILIK DAERAH DI PROPINSI JAWA TENGAH

ABIDIN , ZAFAII (2002) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUH I EFEKTIVITAS ORGANISASI BADAN USAHA MILIK DAERAH DI PROPINSI JAWA TENGAH. Masters thesis, Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
4Mb

Abstract

This research was intended to: (1) analyze factors of Production, Organization Characteristic, Policy and Management Practice (as independent variables) in achieving Organization Effectiveness (as dependent va•iable) in Siate-owned Corporations of Central Java; (2) Analyze these independent variabler; relat•d In Ilw enrpnrolinna lichk business. Analysis was done by using single table enriched with observation, in depth-interview, correlation analysis and difference test. Population was all IS state-owned corporations in Central Java. Research findings show that: the relation strength between Effectiveness of State-owned Corporation with the independent voriables are varied, with (1) Organization Characteristic as the strongest, followed by (2) Policy and Management Practice, and the least strength was (3) Production. Meanwhile contribution of these three variables simultaneously to organization effectiveness was 70%. Therefore the rest 30% was influenced by other factors outside this research. It was also proved that from the field of business point of view there was no significant difference in terms of the relations between each of the independent variables and the dependent variable. Penelitian iM bertujuan untuk : (i) mengicaji dan menganalisis factor produksi, Karakteristik Organisasi serta Kebijakan dan Praktek Manajemen dalam pencapaian Efektivitas Organisasi Persahaan Daerah Propinsi Jateng (ii). Mengkaji dan menganalisis variable-variabel terkait efektivitas Perusda berdasarkan pengelompokan bidang usaha Perusda. Analisis dilakukan dengan bantuan tabel tunggal dengan pengkayaan melalui observasi, in-depth interview, analisa korelasional dan uji beda. Populasi dalam peneltian fin adalah semua Pemsda di Jawa Tengah sebanyak 18 perusahaan. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa : secara berurutan kekuatan hubungan antara variabel terikat (efektivitas Perusda) dengan variable bebas berikut: (1) karakteristik Organisasi (2). Kebijakan -dan praktek Manajemen, dan terakhir (3). Faktor Produksi. Sementara itu, sumbangan secara bersama ke tiga variable claim pencapaian efeldivitas mencapai 70 %, sedang 30 % lainnya disumbang oleh variable lain yang tidak diteliti. Uilihal daii pilihan bidang usahanya, ternyam tidak ada perbedaan yang signifikan dalani variable-vadabel terkait efektivitas organisasi.

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:J Political Science > JA Political science (General)
Divisions:Postgraduate Program > Master Program in Public Administration
ID Code:14841
Deposited By:Mr UPT Perpus 1
Deposited On:18 Jun 2010 09:37
Last Modified:18 Jun 2010 09:37

Repository Staff Only: item control page