PENGARUH POLA REKRUTMEN, KEKUASAAN POLITIK DAN PERATURAN TATA TERTIB DPRD TERHADAP TINGKAT AKUNTABILITAS KEPADA PUBLIK DI DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH KABUPATEN BOYOLALI

Apriyanto, Eko Dodi (2004) PENGARUH POLA REKRUTMEN, KEKUASAAN POLITIK DAN PERATURAN TATA TERTIB DPRD TERHADAP TINGKAT AKUNTABILITAS KEPADA PUBLIK DI DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH KABUPATEN BOYOLALI. Masters thesis, Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
5Mb

Abstract

This research is intended to analyze the influence of recruitment pattern, political authority and content meaning on Internal Regulation of Boyolali Regencial People's Assembly to Public Accountability at Boyolali Regencial People's Assembly. Unit analysis of this research are members of the People's Assembly and the internal regulation of the assembly. Research method employed are both quantitative and qualitative, with survey approach and agenda setting communication research. The result shows that effective recruitment is supported by the quality of selection process to the member candidates. Political authority is seen from communication level of the Assembly's members with the stakeholders. The meaning of the internal regulation is influenced by internal factors such as the substance of the internal regulation that only arrange the technical side of the organization, intervention of private interest, and individual political attitude of the Assembly's members. The influential external factors are demand of group interest to the Assembly's members, and local stakeholders' attitude in giving response to the accountability of the Assembly's members to the public. Furthermore, the members' public accountability is seen from the effectiveness of the Assembly's policy making formulation that influence the Assembly's policy characteristic. Hypotheses that there are relations of recruitment pattern (X1) and political authority (X2) to public accountability (Y) is proved to be positive and significant at a value of 96.4 %. Therefore the rest 3.6 % of public accountability is influenced by other variables. Penelitian ini bertujuan menganalisa pengaruh pola rekrutmen, kekuasaan politik dan makna isi Peraturan Tata Tertib DPRD Kabupaten Boyolali terhadap akuntabilitas kepada publik di DPRD Kabupaten Boyolali, sebagai unit analisis adalah anggota DPRD dan peraturan tata tertib DPRD Kabupaten Boyolali. Metode penelitian adalah kuantitatif kualitatif dengan pendekatan penelitian survei serta penelitian komunikasi agenda setting. Dad penelitian diperoleh hasil bahwa perekrutan yang efektif didukung oleh kualitas proses seleksi calon. Kekuasaan politik terlihat dad tingkat komunikasi anggota dengan stakeholders. Makna peraturan tata tertib dipengaruhi oleh faktor internal seperti substansi materi yang hanya mengatur sisi teknis organisasional, intervensi kepentingan pribadi dan sikap politik individu anggota DPRD. Faktor eksternal yang mempengaruhi adalah tekanan kelompok kepentingan ke anggota dan sikap stakeholders daerah dalam menanggapi akuntabilitas DPRD kepada publik. Adapun akuntabilitas anggota kepada publik terlihat dad efektivitas proses pembuatan kebijakan DPRD yang mempengaruhi sifat kebijakan DPRD. Hipotesis ada hubungan pola rekrutmen (Xi) dan kekuasaan politik (X2) terhadap akuntabilitas kepada publik (Y) diketahui positif (+) dan signifikan. Jadi, pola rekrutmen dan kekuasaan politik mempunyai akuntabilitas kepada publik di DPRD Kabupaten Boyolali sebesar 96,4 %, sedangkan sisanya 3, 6 % dipengaruhi oleh variabel-variabel lain.

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:J Political Science > JF Political institutions (General)
Divisions:Postgraduate Program > Master Program in Public Administration
ID Code:14785
Deposited By:Mr UPT Perpus 1
Deposited On:17 Jun 2010 09:55
Last Modified:17 Jun 2010 09:55

Repository Staff Only: item control page