EFEK'TIVITAS PENYELENGGARAAN PENDAFTARAN PENDUDUK PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN ICUDUS DALAM PELAKSANAAN OTONOMI DAERAH

MUSTAMIR, M. KABUL (2002) EFEK'TIVITAS PENYELENGGARAAN PENDAFTARAN PENDUDUK PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN ICUDUS DALAM PELAKSANAAN OTONOMI DAERAH. Masters thesis, PROGRAM PASCASARJANA UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO .

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
5Mb

Abstract

ABSTRAK Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengkaji pengaruh faktor Pengorganisasian, Koordinasi dan Motivasi kerja terhadap Efektivitas Penyelenggaraan Pendaftaran Penduduk Pemerintah Kabupaten Kudus. Metode penelitian yang diterapkan dengan menggunalcan pendekatan metode penelitian survey, dengan lokasi penelitian di Pemerintah Kabupaten Kudus meliputi Kantor Catatan Sipil dan Kependudukan, Kantor Kecamatan dan Desa / Kelurahan. Sebagai populasinya adalah aparat pelaksana pendaftaran penduduk bailc di tingkat Kabupaten, Kecamatan dan tingkat Desa / Kelurahan. Penelitian diarahkan pada kelemahan mendasar dalam pelaksanaan pendaftaran penduduk Pemerintah Kabupaten Kudus, antara lain faktor rendahnya validitas dan akurasi data hasil registrasi penduduk, produktivitas pelayanan yang rendah serta kurang tertibnya pelaksanaan administrasi kependudukan, yang diduga akibat pengorganisasian yang kurang baik, koordinasi pelaksanaan tugas belum mantap dan rendahnya motivasi kerja aparat. Hasil penelitian, dianalisis dengan menggunakan rumus koefisien Rank Kendalls, koefisien konkordan Kendalls dan koefisien determinasi. Kesimpulan dari analisis tersebut adalah terdapat hubungan yang positif antara variabel pengorganisasian, koordinasi dan motivasi dengan efektivitas organisasi dan masuk kategori signflkan, keterkaitan antara hubungan secara tunggal dengan hubungan semua variabel secara bersama tampak tidak mempunyai perbedaan yang tajam sehingga ke tiga variabel mempunyai kaitan secara bersama sebesar 11,6 % terhadap efektivitas organisasi. ABSTRACT M. KABUL MUSTA1VIIR. Effectivity of Residents Registration in Kudus Regency in the Implementation of Region Autonomy. Theses. Magister of Public Administration. Post Graduate Program. Diponegoro University. 2002. This research is aimed at studying the influence of Organizing, Coordination and working Motivation to Effectivity of Residents Registration in Kudus Regency. This research employed a survey method, and was located at Kudus Regencial area. Research locations were at the Vital Statistics and Population Office, Sub-district offices, as well as V illagel Kelurahan offices. In addition, the population were government apparatuses in charge of residents registration in the level of regency, sub¬district and villagellceturahan. This research was directed to study the basic weaknesses in the implementation of residents registration in Kudus Regency, for instance the low validity and accuracy of data concerning residents registration result, the low service productivity, and the less order in the execution of residential administration. All of these weaknesses were presumed based on weak organizing activities, miss-coordination, and low motivation among government apparatuses in charge of the residents registration. The research result was analyzed using several formulas, covering Rank Kendall coefficient, Kendall's Concordance coefficient, and Determination coefficient. This analysis shows that there are significant correlations between each of the independent variables covering Organizing, Coordination and Motivation with Effectivity of the Organization as the dependent variable. There is also positive and significant correlation between these three independent variables altogether with the dependent variable, recorded at 11.6%. Therefore the rest 88.4% of the effectivity of the Residents Registration in Kudus Regency is influenced by other factors. They may consist of leadership, job division, educational background and skill of the government apparatuses, technology, working satisfaction, and others.

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Postgraduate Program > Master Program in Public Administration
ID Code:12653
Deposited By:Ms upt perpus3
Deposited On:01 Jun 2010 09:20
Last Modified:01 Jun 2010 09:20

Repository Staff Only: item control page